Meet7 Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to Meet7’s Terms and Conditions of Use (these “Terms”). This is a contract between you and the Meet7, a Zipdate Private Limited organization (as defined further below) and we want you to know yours and our rights before you use the Meet7 website or application (“Meet7” or the “App”). Please take a few moments to read these Terms before enjoying the App, because once you access, view or use the App, you are going to be legally bound by these Terms (so probably best to read them first!).
Please be aware that if you subscribe to services for a term (the “Initial Term”), then the terms of your subscription will be automatically renewed for additional periods of the same duration as the Initial Term at Meet7’s then-current fee for such services, unless you cancel your subscription in accordance with Section 5 below.
You should also note that Section 13 of these Terms contains provisions governing how claims that you and Meet7 have against each other are resolved. It contains an arbitration agreement that will, with limited exceptions, require disputes between us to be submitted to binding and final arbitration.
1. Meet7 RULES
Before you can use the App, you will need to register for an account (“Account”). In order to create an Account you must:
- be at least 18 years old; and
- be legally permitted to use the App by the laws of The Republic of India.
Unfortunately, we cannot allow you to use another person’s Account or to share your Account with any other person without permission.
We use a combination of automated systems and a team of moderators to monitor and review accounts and messages for content that indicates breaches of these Terms. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to terminate or suspend any Account, restrict access to the App, or make use of any operational, technological, legal or other means available to enforce the Terms (including without limitation blocking specific IP addresses), at any time without liability and without the need to give you prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing in any way, we expressly reserve the right to terminate or suspend your Account without notice (1) for violating these terms, (2) due to your conduct on the App, or your conduct with other users of the App (including your “offline” conduct), if we, in our sole discretion, determine your conduct was inappropriate or improper, (3) if we or our affiliates, in our or their sole discretion, determine your conduct on other apps operated by our affiliates was inappropriate or improper, or (4) for any reasons whatsoever that we deem, in our sole discretion, justifies termination. If your Account is terminated or suspended, you agree you will not receive a refund for any paid service or features you have already been charged for.
You may not access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the App or our systems. Certain portions of the App may not be accessible if you have not registered for an Account.
2. TYPES OF CONTENT
There are three types of content that you will be able to access on the App:
- content that you upload and provide (“Your Content”);
- content that members provide (“Member Content”); and
- content that the Meet7 provides (including, without limitation, database(s) and/or software) (“Our Content”)
There is certain content we can’t allow on Meet7
We want our users to be able express themselves as much as possible and post all sorts of things on Meet7, but we have to impose restrictions on certain content which:
- contains language or imagery which could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person (including for example and without limitation, language that could be deemed discriminatory towards an individual’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or physical appearance);
- is obscene, pornographic, violent or otherwise may offend human dignity (including for example and without limitation, language that could be deemed discriminatory towards an individual’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or physical appearance);
- is abusive, insulting or threatening, discriminatory or which promotes or encourages racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry (including for example and without limitation, language that could be deemed discriminatory towards an individual’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or physical appearance);
- encourages any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offence;
- is defamatory or libelous;
- relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers);
- involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”;
- contains any spyware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from Meet7 or otherwise;
- itself, or the posting of which, infringes any third party’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights);
- shows another person which was created or distributed without that person’s consent;
- is harmful to minors; or
- impersonates any other person, including falsely stating your name.
Meet7 operates a zero-tolerance policy for this kind of content.
Ø Your Content
You agree that Your Content must comply with following Guidelines, as updated from time to time
Upload only your own photos
We take copyrights very seriously. If you don’t own the rights to a photo or video, please don’t post it. Same goes for dogs. If the dog isn’t yours-- don’t post it…(only joking!)
Respect all users
We’re a very diverse community. This means you should respect other people’s beliefs, interests and property while on Meet7. Meet7 takes a strong stance against hate speech, rude or abusive behaviour, bullying, and misogyny. You should behave the same way on Meet7 as you would in real life. Additionally we encourage all of our users to report anyone who does not follow these behavioural guidelines. As a community rooted in kindness and respect, we expect all of our users to respect each other, themselves, and the Meet7 staff.
Send original messages to other users
We strongly advise against copying and pasting the same message to every connection. We encourage our users to read profiles, learn about other people’s interests, and send an appropriate, relevant message to each match. We promise this will increase your chances of engaging in interesting conversations.
Don’t pretend you’re someone you’re not
As previously stated, do not post photos that are not of you. We also recommend using our photo verification tool to let other users know that your profile is legit.
Meet7 photo guidelines:
- No kids on their own. They must be in the photo with an adult, and fully clothed.
- No photos in bikinis/swimwear indoors.
- No pictures in underwear.
- No Shirtless/underwear Mirror Selfies.
- Face must be clearly visible in all photos.
- No watermarks or text overlaid.
- No pornographic material.
- No graphic hunting photos.
- No guns.
Don’t do anything illegal on our site/App
Illegal activity will not be tolerated on Meet7. This may result in being banned or restricted from the site, and/or being reported to the authorities.
Meet7 isn’t for selling things. If you try to use it as a marketplace, you’ll be banned.
No kids on their own, they must be in the photo with an adult & fully clothed
Meet7 is for 18+ years, therefore we don’t allow kids to be alone in photos as representatives of their parents on Meet7. In addition, all children must be completely clothed. This is safer for both children and their parents.
We use a combination of automated systems and a team of moderators to monitor and review accounts and messages for content that indicates breaches of these Guidelines and our Terms and Conditions. If you don’t follow these guidelines, you’ll receive a warning (unless our team decides to block or restrict access without warning at our discretion). If you ignore this warning, you risk losing your account. These guidelines are designed to make Meet7 a friendly and safe place for all our users.
As Your Content is unique, you are responsible and liable for Your Content and will indemnify, defend, release, and hold us harmless from any claims made in connection with Your Content. Sorry that was a bit of a mouthful, but you are what you post!
You may not display any personal contact or banking information on your individual profile page whether in relation to you or any other person (for example, names, home addresses or postcodes, telephone numbers, email addresses, URLs, credit/debit card or other banking details). If you do choose to reveal any personal information about yourself to other users, whether via email or otherwise, it is at your own risk. We encourage you to use the same caution in disclosing details about yourself to third parties online as you would under any other circumstances.
As Meet7 is a public community, Your Content will be visible to other users of the App all around the world instantly - so make sure you are comfortable sharing Your Content before you post. As such, you agree that Your Content may be viewed by other users and any person visiting, participating in or who is sent a link to the App (e.g. individuals who receive a link to a user’s profile or shared content from other Meet7 Users). By uploading Your Content on Meet7, you represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights and licenses to do so, and automatically grant us a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide license to use Your Content in any way (including, without limitation, editing, copying, modifying, adapting, translating, reformatting, creating derivative works from, incorporating into other works, advertising, distributing and otherwise making available to the general public such Content, whether in whole or in part and in any format or medium currently known or developed in the future).
We may assign and/or sub-license the above license to our affiliates and successors without any further approval by you.
We do not have any obligation to store Your Content - if it’s important, you should make a copy.
So that we can prevent the unconsented use of Your Content by other members or third parties outside of Meet7, you authorize us to act on your behalf with respect to such infringing and/or unauthorized uses. This expressly includes the authority, but not the obligation, for us to send takedown notices on your behalf if Your Content is taken and used by third parties outside of Meet7.
Ø Member Content
Other members of Meet7will also share content via the App. Member Content belongs to the user who posted the content and is stored on our servers and displayed via the App at the direction of the user providing the Member Content.
You do not have any rights in relation to other users’ Member Content, and you may only use other Meet7 users’ personal information to the extent that your use of it matches Meet7’s purpose of allowing people to meet one another. You may not use other users’ information for commercial purposes, to spam, to harass, stalk or to make unlawful threats. We reserve the right to terminate your Account if you misuse other users’ information.
Member Content is subject to the terms and conditions. If you have a complaint about Member Content, please report it on email@example.com
Ø Our Content
You may be wondering what happens to the rest of the Content on Meet7. Well, it belongs to us! Any other text, content, graphics, user interfaces, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork, and other intellectual property appearing on Meet7, as well as the Meet7 software and database(s), are owned, controlled or licensed by us and are protected by copyright, trademark, data, database rights and/or other intellectual property law rights. All right, title and interest in and to Our Content remains with us at all times.
We grant you a non-exclusive, limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable, license to access and use Our Content, without the right to sublicense, under the following conditions:
- you shall not use, sell, modify, or distribute Our Content except as permitted by the functionality of the App;
- you shall not use our name in metatags, keywords and/or hidden text;
- you shall not create derivative works from Our Content or scrape, disable, decompile, analyze or in any way commercially exploit Our Content, in whole or in part, in any way; and
- you shall use Our Content for lawful purposes only.
We reserve all other rights.
No Obligation to Pre-Screen Content.
Since Meet7 is an online community, we generally try to avoid getting in the way and therefore don’t assume any obligation to pre-screen any of Your Content or any Member Content. However, there may be times where we need to step in, and we reserve the right to review, pre-screen, refuse and/or remove any Member Content and Your Content, including content exchanged between users in direct messages.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON THE APP
You agree to:
- comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, equal opportunity laws and regulatory requirements;
- use your real name and real age in creating your Meet7
- account and on your profile; and
- use the services in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
- act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- misrepresent your identity, your age, your current or previous positions, qualifications or affiliations with a person or entity;
- disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose;
- stalk or harass any other user of the App;
- create or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice, or;
- develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, other types of mobile code or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-on or other technology) to scrape or otherwise exfiltrate from Meet7 or its services, or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the services.
We don’t like users misbehaving in the Meet7 community. You can report any abuse or complain about Member Content by contacting us, outlining the abuse and/or complaint. You can also report a user directly from a profile or in chat by clicking the ‘Block & Report’ link. We reserve the right to investigate any possible violations of these Terms, any Meet7 user’s rights, or any third party rights and we may, in our sole discretion, immediately terminate any user’s right to use of the App without prior notice, as set out further in Section 1 above, and/or remove any improper, infringing or otherwise unauthorized Member Content submitted to the App.
We don’t control any of the things our users say or do, so you are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the App.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MEET7 DOES NOT CURRENTLY CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS. MEET7 ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ITS USERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS USERS. MEET7 MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS. MEET7 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTRATION SEARCHES) AT ANY TIME AND TO USE AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
You agree to, and hereby do, release Meet7 and its successors from any claims, demands, losses, damages, rights, and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death and property damage, that either directly or indirectly arises from your interactions with or conduct of other users of the App.
Scraping or replicating any part of the App without our prior consent is expressly prohibited. This includes by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces - unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us.
5. PAYMENT TERMS
Meet7 may offer products and services for purchase on the App (“In-App Purchase”). If you choose to make an In-App Purchase, you acknowledge and agree that additional terms, disclosed to you at the point of purchase, may apply, and that such additional terms are incorporated herein by reference.
You may make an In-App Purchase through the following payment methods (“Payment Method”): paying with your credit card, debit card, or UPI account, which will be processed by a third-party processor. Once you have made an In-App Purchase, you authorize us to charge your chosen Payment Method. If payment is not received by us from your chosen Payment Method, you agree to promptly pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
Subscriptions and Auto-Renewal: Meet7 may offer some services as automatically-renewing subscriptions, e.g., a one-week subscription, one-month subscription, or three-month subscription (“Premium Services”). IF YOU PURCHASE AN AUTOMATICALLY RENEWING SUBSCRIPTION, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL RENEW AT THE END OF THE PERIOD, UNLESS YOU CANCEL, AT MEET7’S THEN-CURRENT PRICE FOR SUCH SUBSCRIPTIONS. To avoid charges for a new subscription period, you must cancel, as described below, before the end of the then-current subscription period. Deleting your account or deleting the application from your device does not cancel your subscription. You will be given notice of changes in the pricing of the Premium Services to which you have subscribed and an opportunity to cancel. If Meet7 changes these prices and you do not cancel your subscription, you agree that you will be charged at Meet7’s then-current pricing for subscription.
Cancelling Subscriptions. If you purchased a subscription directly from Meet7, you may cancel or change your Payment Method via the payment settings option under your profile. If you cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of the period you last paid for, but (i) you will not (except as set forth in the subsection entitled “Refunds” below) be eligible for a prorated refund, (ii) your subscription will not be renewed when that period expires and (iii) you will then no longer be able to use the Premium Services or In-App Purchases enabled by your subscription.
Free Trials. If you sign up for a free trial and do not cancel, your trial may convert into a paid subscription and your Payment Method will be charged at the then-current price for such subscription. Once your free trial converts to a paid subscription, your paid subscription will continue to automatically renew at the end of each period, and your Payment Method will be charged, until you cancel. To avoid charges for a new subscription period, you must cancel before the end of the then-current subscription period or free trial period as described above. Deleting your account or deleting the application from your device does not cancel your free trial.
Refunds. Generally, all charges for purchases are nonrefundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods.
6. VIRTUAL PURCHASES
At times, you may be able to purchase a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access special limited-use features from Meet7, referred to here as “Virtual Purchases.” You can only purchase Virtual Purchases through Meet76. Virtual Purchases represent a limited license right governed by this Agreement, and, except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, no title or ownership in or to Virtual Purchases is being transferred or assigned to you. This Agreement, and your purchase of Virtual Purchases, does not constitute the sale of any rights in Virtual Purchases.
Any Virtual Purchases balance shown in your account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead shows the extent of your license to access Virtual Purchases. Virtual Purchases do not incur fees for non-use. Your license in Virtual Purchases will terminate on the earlier of Meet7 ceasing provision of services or your account closing or terminating. Meet7 may also at times provide Virtual Purchases as bonuses to, or parts of, paid subscriptions for its services. Your ability to use Virtual Purchases you have access to in this manner may terminate at the end of each of your subscription periods and your access to Virtual Purchases may not “roll over” or accumulate through additional subscription periods. Your access to Virtual Purchases gained through subscriptions may also end if you cancel your subscription.
Meet7, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to charge fees for the right to access or use Virtual Purchases and/or may distribute Virtual Purchases with or without charge. Meet7 may manage, regulate, control, modify, or eliminate Virtual Purchases at any time, including taking actions that may impact the perceived value or purchase price, if applicable, of any Virtual Purchases and Meet7 shall have no liability to you for doing so. You shall not sell, redeem, or otherwise transfer Virtual Purchases to any person or entity. Virtual Purchases may only be redeemed through our Services.
ALL PURCHASES AND REDEMPTIONS OF VIRTUAL PURCHASES MADE THROUGH OUR SERVICES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MEET7 IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL PURCHASES WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
7. PUSH NOTIFICATIONS; LOCATION-BASED FEATURES
We may provide you with emails, text messages, push notifications, alerts and other messages related to the App and/or the Meet7 services, such as enhancements, offers, products, events, and other promotions. After downloading the App, you will be asked to accept or deny push notifications/alerts. If you deny, you will not receive any push notifications/alerts. If you accept, push notifications/alerts will be automatically sent to you. If you no longer wish to receive push notifications/alerts from the App, you may opt out by changing your notification settings on your mobile device. With respect to other types of messaging or communications, such as emails, text messages, etc., you can unsubscribe or opt out by either following the specific instructions included in such communications, or by emailing us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE APP, SITE, OUR CONTENT, AND MEMBER CONTENT ARE ALL PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE COMPATIBILITY OF ANY MATCHES.
SHOULD APPLICABLE LAW NOT PERMIT THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN WE GRANT THE MINIMUM EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS SECTION.
ADDITIONALLY, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE APP OR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE APP OR SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR THAT THE APP, SITE, OUR CONTENT, ANY MEMBER CONTENT, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, IS CORRECT, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE. YOUR USE OF THE APP OR SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. MEET7 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY USER. MEET7 DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS MEMBERS.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NEITHER US NOR ANY OWNER WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APP, SITE, OUR CONTENT, OR ANY MEMBER CONTENT, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PROPRIETARY RIGHTS INFRINGEMENT, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
THE FOREGOING SHALL APPLY EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU BECOME DISSATISFIED IN ANY WAY WITH THE APP OR SITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP YOUR USE OF THE APP AND SITE.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE APP OR SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, THESE PROVISIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (Rs. 1000).
THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY HEREIN IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN AND REFLECTS A FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK. THE APP AND SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS AND YOU AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES SPECIFIED HEREIN WILL SURVIVE EVEN IF FOUND TO HAVE FAILED IN THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATIONS, OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
All the actions you make and information you post on Meet7 remain your responsibility. Therefore, you agree to indemnify, defend, release, and hold us, and our partners, licensors, affiliates, contractors, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, harmless, from and against any third party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with:
- any negligent acts, omissions or willful misconduct by you;
- your access to and use of the App;
- the uploading or submission of Content to the App by you;
- any breach of these Terms by you; and/or
- your violation of any law or of any rights of any third party.
We retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against us without your prior consent. If we ask, you will co-operate fully and reasonably as required by us in the defense of any relevant claim.
The foregoing provision does not require you to indemnify Meet7 for any unconscionable commercial practice or any fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the App.
11. PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe any content on Meet7 infringes the copyright in a work that you own, please submit a notification alleging such infringement meet7’s support team. The Takedown Notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Takedown Notices should be sent to Meet7’s support team at email@example.com.
12. THIRD PARTY APP STORE
The following additional terms and conditions apply to you if you download the App from a Third Party Store. To the extent that the other terms and conditions of these Terms are less restrictive than, or otherwise conflict with, the terms and conditions of this Section, the more restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in this Section will apply, but solely with respect to the App and the Third Party Store. You acknowledge and agree that:
- These Terms are concluded solely between you and the Meet7 and not with the providers of the Third Party Store, and the Meet7 (and not the Third Party Store providers) is solely responsible for the App and the content thereof. To the extent that these Terms provide for usage rules for the App which are less restrictive or in conflict with the applicable terms of service of the Third Party Store from which you obtain the App, the more restrictive or conflicting term of the Third Party Store will take precedence and will apply.
- The Third Party Store provider has no obligation whatsoever to provide any maintenance and support services with respect to the App. The Meet7 is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. The Third Party Store provider will have no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of the Meet7.
- The Meet7, not the Third Party Store provider, is responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; and/or (iv) intellectual property infringement claims.
- The Third Party Store provider and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and, upon your acceptance of these Terms, the Third Party Store provider from whom you obtained the App will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
In the event of a conflict between a Third Party Store’s or mobile carrier’s applicable terms and conditions and these Terms, the terms and conditions of the Third Party Store or mobile carrier shall govern and control. We are not responsible and have no liability whatsoever for third-party goods or services you obtain through a Third Party Store or mobile carrier. We encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online transaction with any of these third parties.
13. TERMINATION AND REMEDIES
These Terms commence on the date you accept them (as described in the preamble) and continue until terminated in accordance with the terms herein.
If you want to terminate these Terms, you may do so by (a) notifying Meet7 at any time, and (b) closing your Account. Please note that if you terminate these Terms, your subscription will continue until the end of the subscription period for which applicable fees have been paid, and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Meet7 may terminate or suspend these Terms, including your Account, if you breach these Terms or if Meet7 is required to do so by applicable law. You agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Meet7’s sole discretion and that Meet7 shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your Account.
In the event that Meet7 determines, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any portion of these Terms, or have otherwise demonstrated conducted inappropriate for the App, Meet7 reserves the right to: (a) warn you via email (to any email addresses you have provided to Meet7) that you have violated the Terms; (b) delete your User Content; (c) discontinue your Account; (d) discontinue your subscription(s); (e) notify and/or send your User Content to and/or fully cooperate with the proper law enforcement authorities for further action; and/or (f) pursue to any other action which Meet7 deems to be appropriate.
Termination of these Terms or your Account includes the removal of access to your Account, and all related information and content associated with or inside your Account.
All provisions of these Terms, which by their nature should survive, shall survive termination of these Terms, including, without limitation, the Arbitration Agreement, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers and limitation of liability.
There are a few more things we need to mention before you can use Meet7.
The Meet7 has taken reasonable steps to ensure the currency, availability, correctness and completeness of the information contained on Meet7 and provides that information on an "as is", "as available" basis. Meet7 does not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind about the information contained on Meet7, whether express or implied. Use of Meet7 and the materials available on it is at your sole risk. Meet7 is not responsible for any loss arising from the transmission, use of data, or inaccurate Member Content.
You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any material you may obtain from Meet7 is free of viruses or other harmful components. You accept that Meet7 will not be provided uninterrupted or error free, that defects may not be corrected or that Meet7, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs, spyware, Trojan horse or any similar malicious software. Meet7 is not responsible for any damage to your computer hardware, computer software, or other equipment or technology including, but without limitation damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction.
The communications between you and Meet7 may take place via electronic means, whether you use the App or send Meet7 emails, or whether Meet7 posts notices in the App or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Meet7 in electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Meet7 provides to you electronically satisfy if it were to be in writing. The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights, including but not limited to the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act at 15 U.S.C. Sec. 7001 et. seq.
We know our Terms are awesome, but we may have to change them now and again
As Meet7 grows, we might have to make changes to these Terms so we reserve the right to modify, amend or change the Terms at any time (a “Change”). If we do this then the Changes will be posted on this page and we will indicate the Effective Date of the updates at the bottom of the Terms. In certain circumstances, we may send an email to you notifying you of a Change. It’s also possible that we might ask you to agree to our Changes, but we’ll let you know. You should regularly check this page for notice of any Changes – we want our users to be as informed as possible.
Your continued use of Meet7 following any Change constitutes your acceptance of the Change and you will be legally bound by the new updated Terms. If you do not accept any Changes to the Terms, you should stop using Meet7 immediately (uh oh, that’s going to be hard!).
15. THE MEET7
The Terms constitute a binding legal agreement between you as user (“you”) and the Meet7 (“we” or “us”). The Zipdate Private Limited includes, but is not limited to, Meet7.
The Terms were last updated on: Jul 1st, 2022